- Maximum: 10
- Flexible Arrival 4pm
- Heatable Swimming Pool
- Sea Views
- Tennis Court
- Pool Table
- Air Conditioning Included
- Car Essential
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Shower Rooms
Casa das Pedras - Summary
This substantial villa is set in 1500 square meters of lovely landscaped gardens and has panoramic views of the coast. There is a large lawn below the pool terrace and another section of the garden contains a waterfall, complete with bridge leading to a duck pond (fenced for safety).
The décor is tasteful with high quality bed linen. The circular kitchen is exceptionally well equipped with a large American fridge freezer and connects through to the dining room which contains a bleached oak table. From here there are two steps down to the living room. A further two steps lead down to a charming semi-open summer room with seating, TV and the pool table.
The outside furniture is extremely comfortable with rattan chairs and there is an outdoor dining room with a kitchenette close to the barbeque. There is a garage for two cars and parking for four cars.
Pedras is close to Baixo, Doutor, Cahombo, Montanha & Ingles.
Ground floor: Hall with staircases up & down. Living room. Dining room. Kitchen. 1 double bedroom with shower room en-suite. 1 twin bedroom with bathroom en-suite. 1 twin bedroom with shower room en-suite. Washroom. Games room.
4 steps down to: 1 suite with king size bed & raised Jacuzzi bath. 1 double bedroom with shower room en-suite.
Stairs up to: Laundry room. Roof terace.
Note: Twin beds can be made up as a double, please request at time of booking
Details & Facilities
- Wireless internet
- DVD player
- CD player
- Washing machine
- Hairdryer in each bathroom
- Games room with pool table, football table & Playstation 3
- Tennis Court - Tennis racquets & balls provided
- Air Conditioning throughout included
- Central Heating
- Free cot available
- Free highchair available
- Free baby buggy available by request
- Maid 3 times per week
- Weekly towel change
- Pool towels
- Heatable pool 12 x 6m with seating, ladder & cover. Depth 1.4 - 2m.
- If bookings include children of 12 years or under the adult swimming pool will be fenced. If you do not want the pool fenced please advise us at the time of booking.
- Heated children's pool 3 x 3m. Depth 40cms (heating included)
- Built-in charcoal barbeque
- Outside kitchen
- No smoking in villa please
- Portable fans cannot be supplied at this villa
- Supermarket 2kms
- Restaurant 2kms
- Village (Boliqueime) 2kms
- Beach 14kms
- Vilamoura Golf 16kms
- Faro Airport 35kms
|Number of people
| ||1 - 6||7 - 8||9 - 10|
|07 Apr - 27 Apr|
|15 Sep - 05 Oct||£2310||£2443||£2569|
|09 Jun - 13 Jul|
|01 Sep - 14 Sep||£4781||£4781||£4781|
Prices are in £s sterling per week, per villa. If your holiday dates cross two seasons please ask us for a quote.
*Prices in Euros are approximate only and are only intended to provide an indication of the Euro price.
7.5% discount for bookings between 14 April & 19 May.
10% discount for bookings between 9 - 30 June
20% discount for bookings between 2 & 9 June
Applies to bookings made between 16 January - 28 February 2018.
Extras & Costs
- Pool Heating (both pools) £294 per week
- Pool Heating (children's pool) £114 per week
- PRICES MAY BE SUBJECT TO A CURRENCY SURCHARGE
- Refundable Security Deposit £500
- Taxi 1-4 People £53.00
- Taxi 5-8 People £76.00
- Taxi prices are for one way journeys