- Maximum: 10
- Saturday Arrival 3pm
- Swimming Pool
- Table Tennis
- Car Recommended
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
Villa La Coma - Summary
Villa La Coma is set in more than an acre of the exclusive Colonya Valley opposite Pollenca’s Golf Course, yet within walking distance of the Old Town and just a 10-minute drive to Puerto Pollensa and Cala San Vicente beaches. Most clients prefer to hire a car (or even bicycles) for further exploration.
Traditional Mallorcan stone walls both outside and inside the property, mature shrubs and bougainvillea and large, open terraces with stunning mountain views make this a perfect setting for a relaxing family vacation.
The accommodation is in two parts and is ideal for large family groups or groups of friends who wish to be based at the same villa but with plenty of space. It consists of the main house and the lower house, on the pool level.
The property carefully blends traditional features with modern facilities such as flat screen televisions, iPod docking station, Wii games system, Apple TV and wi-fi throughout.
The villa has superb outside dining/chill out areas on both levels, with terraces bathed in sunshine yet also ample shaded areas. There is a field for children to play in, table tennis and a barbeque.
Main House: Large living room. Kitchen with dining area. 1 double bedroom with bathroom en-suite. 1 double bedroom. 1 twin bedroom. 1 bathroom. Utility room.
Lower House: Living/dining room. Kitchen. 1 double bedroom with bathroom en suite. 1 twin bedroom. 1 shower room.
Minimum booking 1 week.
INFANTS may be included in maximum sleeping capacity. Please check at time of enquiry.
Details & Facilities
- Apple TV
- Wii games system
- iPod dock
- Washing machine
- Table tennis
- 1 free cot
- 1 free highchair
- Cleaning twice a week including arrival day
- Weekly linen change
- Towels changed twice a week
- Pool towels provided (not beach towels)
- Swimming pool
- Outskirts of Pollenca town 800m
|Number of people
| ||1 - 10|
|17 Jun - 30 Jun|
|02 Sep - 08 Sep||£4284|
Prices are in £s sterling per week, per villa. If your holiday dates cross two seasons please ask us for a quote.
*Prices in Euros are approximate only and are only intended to provide an indication of the Euro price.
Extras & Costs
- Please note: For cancellations 60 days or less before departure the cancellation charge will be 100%
- PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO A CURRENCY SURCHARGE
- From July 1st 2016, The Balearic government require a tourist tax, payable with the final balance. For travellers over the age of 16yrs the Balearic Tourist Tax is €1.10 per person per night. The daily exchange rate applies.
- Refundable Security Deposit £270