- Maximum: 8 + 4 children in loft bedrooms
- Saturday Arrival 3pm
- Heatable Swimming Pool Included
- Partial Air Conditioning
- Car Essential
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
Can Morro - Summary
This authentic manor house is in the countryside, on top of a hill with spectacular views of the bay of Pollença and the Serra Tramuntana, and to the town of Pollença and the Puig de Maria. Surrounded with farm animals, it creates a truly authentic feel. It is one of those properties that we would classify as ‘a marmite villa’, you either love it or hate it. Furnished in a rustic style the villa still benefits from all the modern comforts, including A/C in most bedrooms.
Can Morro is big and spacious with six bedrooms, which is perfect for large families or groups travelling together. It has two floors with two original lofts converted into twin bedrooms, ideal for younger children (the ceiling is at minimum 1.5m and at max 2.6m). The villa has been a popular property for bringing all the generations to holiday together from grandparents to grandchildren. Kids (and adults!), will not get bored here with so much entertainment available: pool/snooker table, football table, ping pong table, board games, and a heated pool are just some of the hits with the kids. There are lots of farm animals that live on the property and are cared for by the owners.
There is a spectacular terrace surrounding most of the house, with a dining area, exterior kitchen and a relaxing area. There is also a lawn and a circular heated swimming pool (pool heating included) which is a great spot for gazing out into the distance.
N.B. There are very limited satellite television channels here. We recommend you bring a device to stream or download content onto, the villa has wifi.
Ground floor: Entrance hall. Spacious living/dining room. Kitchen. 2 twin bedrooms each with shower room en-suite. 1 double bedroom with shower room en-suite. Washroom.
First floor: Large double bedroom with bathroom en-suite. 2 loft bedrooms with twin beds. 1 shower room.
Minimum rental 1 week.
INFANTS may be included in maximum sleeping capacity. Please check at time of enquiry.
Details & Facilities
- Satellite TV - limited English channels
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Table tennis
- Football table
- Pool/snooker table
- Air conditioning, in bedrooms, included
- Free cot
- Free highchair
- Underfloor heating
- Cleaning twice a week including arrival day
- Towels changed twice a week
- Pool towels provided (not beach towels)
- Heatable swimming pool with steps. Pool heating included
- Pollensa 3kms
- Supermarket 5kms
- Puerto Pollensa & beach 6kms
- Palma Airport 60kms
|Number of people
| ||1 - 12|
|01 Apr - 21 Apr|
|03 Jun - 30 Jun|
|02 Sep - 29 Sep||£4438|
|22 Apr - 26 May|
|07 Oct - 23 Dec||£3997|
Prices are in £s sterling per week, per villa. If your holiday dates cross two seasons please ask us for a quote.
*Prices in Euros are approximate only and are only intended to provide an indication of the Euro price.
Extras & Costs
- Please note: For cancellations 60 days or less before departure the cancellation charge will be 100%
- PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO A CURRENCY SURCHARGE
- The Balearic government require a tourist tax, payable with the final balance. For travellers over the age of 16yrs the Balearic Tourist Tax is €1.10 per person per night. The daily exchange rate applies.
- Refundable Security Deposit £550