- Maximum: 2 + 1
- Saturday Arrival 4pm
- Swimming Pool
- Air Conditioning Included
- Car Recommended
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
Villa Santuiri - Summary
Villa Santuiri is a pretty cottage in a tranquil part of the countryside just outside the old town of Pollenca, near the Puig Maria Mountain. This is a brilliant hideaway, down a country lane with a private pool and a well cared for garden - but it is still within daytime walking distance from Pollenca and an easy drive to the sea at Puerto Pollenca.
Inside, the house has cosy rooms with white walls, tiled floors and classic traditional furniture. There's an open-plan living area/kitchen with comfortable sofas and the kitchen area is well equipped. The double bedroom is a lovely uncluttered room with an antique Mallorcan bed with bright white linen. It has a shower room and air-conditioning. A wooden staircase leads out of the bedroom up to small mezzanine area which has an additional bed (which is not suitable for very young children).
The garden and pool at Villa Santuiri are incredibly peaceful and private - with palms and tall trees around a lawn and lovely views of the Puig Maria Mountain. The garden has lots of different areas - a herb garden and fruit trees including lemons, oranges, apricots and plums. A covered terrace runs along the back of the house, looking over the pool and garden and this is the perfect place to spend the whole day from breakfast right through to sunset over the Tramuntana Mountains in the distance.
Casa Santuiri is a great house for a romantic holiday in a super location with peace and privacy but still close to Pollenca and the sea. All of Pollenca's cafes, shops, restaurants and historic sites are a walk away while Puerto Pollenca's beaches and beautiful bay are a short drive.
1 WEEK MINIMUM BOOKING
Open-plan living room/kitchen. 1 double bedroom. 1 shower room.
Mezzanine with extra bed. Not suitable for young children.
Details & Facilities
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- CD player
- Washing machine
- Air conditioning included. On a timer between 18:30 hrs & 08:00 hours
- Free cot available
- Free highchair available
- Weekly maid. Towels changed twice a week
- Swimming pool
- Pollenca Old Town 15 minute walk
- Puerto Pollenca 15 minute drive
|Number of people
| ||1 - 2|
|28 Apr - 01 Jun|
|30 Sep - 03 Nov||£735|
Prices are in £s sterling per week, per villa. If your holiday dates cross two seasons please ask us for a quote.
*Prices in Euros are approximate only and are only intended to provide an indication of the Euro price.
Extras & Costs
- 1 Extra Bed (in mezzanine) £50 per week
- Heating at extra cost. Please enquire at time of booking
- PRICES MAY BE SUBJECT TO A CURRENCY SURCHARGE
- The Balearic government require a tourist tax, payable with the final balance. For travellers over the age of 16yrs the Balearic Tourist Tax is €2.20 per person per night. This is charged at parity to allow for fluctuation rates and administration costs.
- Refundable Security Deposit £250