- Maximum: 6
- Flexible Arrival 2pm
- Swimming Pool
- Partial Air Conditioning
- Car Essential
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Duque - Summary
This modern two storey villa is set in a landscaped garden. The split-level living/dining room has a marble dining table and comfortable seating around a fireplace. From here large glass doors open onto the garden and pool terrace. The kitchen faces the interior garden which features a banana plant.
The garden is mostly lawned with a rockery at the front full of lush and colourful plants. There is a built-in barbeque and seating area next to a poolside shower and there are shaded areas on the rear lawn under tall pine trees. The large double bedroom on the first floor has it’s own large terrace with a barbeque.
Ground floor: Split-level living/dining room. Kitchen. 2 twin bedrooms. 1 bathroom.
First floor: 1 double bedroom with terrace & bathroom en-suite.
Please note: All the bathrooms are being updated during winter 2015.
Details & Facilities
- Cable TV
- Washing machine
- Air conditioning available in bedrooms at extra cost
- Maid 2 hours a day, 5 times a week
- Pool Towels
- Swimming pool 10 x 4m with steps. 1 – 2.5m deep
- Restaurant 2kms
- Shop 2kms
- Golf 2kms
- Tennis 2kms
- Beach 3kms
- Faro Airport 20kms
|Number of people
| ||1 - 6|
|01 Apr - 23 Apr|
|20 May - 15 Jun|
|01 Oct - 31 Oct||£1953|
|16 Jun - 30 Jun|
|15 Sep - 30 Sep||£2457|
|01 Jul - 15 Jul|
|26 Aug - 14 Sep||£4375|
Prices are in £s sterling per week, per villa. If your holiday dates cross two seasons please ask us for a quote.
*Prices in Euros are approximate only and are only intended to provide an indication of the Euro price.
Extras & Costs
- Air conditioning/Heating £130 per week
- Travel Cot £35 per week (free cot not available)
- Wooden Cot £45 per week (free cot not available)
- Highchair £30 per week (free highchair not available)
- Standard food pack not available, please ask for prices.
- Refundable Security Deposit £350
- Taxi 1-4 People £38.00
- Taxi 5-8 People £55.00
- Taxi prices are for one way journeys