- Maximum: 6
- Flexible Arrival 2pm
- Swimming Pool
- Sea Views
- Air Conditioning
- Car Recommended
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Vale do Lobo 483 - Summary
Vale do Lobo 483 is a well maintained three bedroom villa with a pool and a fantastic sea view. A golf course at the end of the garden, and the beach and Praca just a couple of minutes’ walk away, make this one of the most sought after locations in the Algarve.
An entrance hall gives access to the main living/dining room with comfortable living space and a dining area. From the sitting room doors open onto the paved rear garden, dotted with majestic pines and flanked by a low decorative wall over which the beautiful sea view can be enjoyed. The Roman ended swimming pool provides the focus and there is a built-in barbeque to help enjoy outdoor living to the full. The white fitted kitchen with granite style worktops is well equipped.
Ground floor: Living/dining room. Kitchen. 1 double bedroom with bathroom en-suite. 1 twin bedroom. 1 bathroom.
First floor: 1 double bedroom with bathroom en-suite.
Details & Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Air conditioning at extra cost
- Pool Towels
- Maid 2 hours per day 5 days a week
- Swimming pool 9 x 4m. 1 – 2.5m deep
- Built-in Barbeque
- Restaurant 300m
- Beach 300m
- Golf 1km
- Tennis 1.5kms
- Shops 1.5kms
- Faro airport 20kms
|Number of people
| ||1 - 6|
|01 Apr - 23 Apr|
|20 May - 15 Jun|
|01 Oct - 31 Oct||£1739|
|16 Jun - 30 Jun|
|15 Sep - 30 Sep||£2095|
Prices are in £s sterling per week, per villa. If your holiday dates cross two seasons please ask us for a quote.
*Prices in Euros are approximate only and are only intended to provide an indication of the Euro price.
Extras & Costs
- Air Conditioning £130 per week
- Travel Cot £35 per week (free cot not available)
- Wooden Cot £45 per week (free cot not available)
- Highchair £30 per week (free highchair not available)
- Standard food pack not available, please ask for prices.
- Refundable Security Deposit £350
- Taxi 1-4 People £38.00
- Taxi 5-8 People £55.00
- Taxi prices are for one way journeys