- Maximum: 8
- Flexible Arrival 2pm
- Heatable Swimming Pool
- Table Tennis
- Pool Table
- Air Conditioning
- Car Recommended
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Shower Rooms
Villa Linda Rosa - Summary
Set in an established, gated garden Linda Rosa is just a short drive from the centre of Vilamoura, the beach and Vilamoura Marina.
The living/dining room has unusual and ultra modern furniture, the kitchen is very well equipped and the bathrooms are amongst the nicest we have ever seen. The master suite is reached by wide stairs and occupies the whole of the first floor. It has an amazing bathroom with glass mosaic tiles, probably the biggest walk-in shower we have ever seen and a huge Jacuzzi bath. It also has a seating area and a private terrace equipped with sun loungers. There are doors and steps from the living room to the garden and pool with a poolside barbeque and poolside shower and the property has views of the golf course. There is also a games room with a pool table, table tennis and table football.
There is a fun train which passes close to the villa. For details click this link http://www.delgaturis.com/index_en.html
Ground floor: Living/dining room. Kitchen. 1 suite with twin beds (can be made up as a double bed) & bathroom en-suite. 2 twin bedrooms each with shower room en-suite (double showers). Washroom.
First floor: Master suite with super-king size bed (2 mattresses), flat screen TV, bathroom with Jacuzzi bath & walk-in shower & terrace with loungers.
Details & Facilities
- DVD player
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Games room with pool table, table tennis and table football
- Air conditioniong available at extra cost
- Heating available
- Maid 5 times per week
- Pool towels
- Heatable pool 9 x 5m with steps & pool cover. Depth 1 – 2m
- Pool can be fenced at extra cost
- Gas barbeque
- No smoking in bedrooms please
- Tennis 650m
- Snack bar/Brown’s health club 750m
- Golf (Vilamoura Old Course) 2kms
- Supermarket 2.8kms
- Vilamoura Marina 3.3kms
- Restaurant 4kms
- Beach 5kms
- Faro Airport 23kms
|Number of people
| ||1 - 8|
|20 Mar - 14 Apr|
|20 May - 15 Jun|
|01 Oct - 31 Oct||£2450|
|16 Jun - 30 Jun|
|15 Sep - 30 Sep||£2996|
|01 Jul - 15 Jul|
|26 Aug - 14 Sep||£4074|
Prices are in £s sterling per week, per villa. If your holiday dates cross two seasons please ask us for a quote.
*Prices in Euros are approximate only and are only intended to provide an indication of the Euro price.
10% off remaining June dates. Minimum 1 week rental.
Extras & Costs
- Pool heating £434 per week (includes min 3 day pre-heat. Once heating is switched on the cancellation fee is 5 days pool heating charge)
- Air conditioning £150 per week
- Travel Cot £35 per week (free cot not available)
- Wooden Cot £50 per week (free cot not available)
- Highchair £30 per week (free highchair not available)
- Standard food pack not available, please ask for prices.
- Refundable Security Deposit £500
- Taxi 1-4 People £38.00
- Taxi 5-8 People £55.00
- Taxi prices are for one way journeys