- Maximum: 8
- Flexible Arrival 2pm
- Heatable Swimming Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Car Recommended
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Shower Rooms
Tomas - Summary
Tomas is set in an enclosed garden with lawns on two levels - the lower level has a small seat swing for children. The bedrooms are furnished in a minimalist style, each of them is uncluttered, modern, light and airy and all the bathrooms are immaculate and have heated towel rails. All the rooms have electronically operated shutters which keeps out light if required and is a good safety feature.
The front door leads directly into the sitting/dining room which is attractively furnished with two red sofas (one is a corner suite), a coffee table and a slightly more formal dining table with eight chairs. There are large French windows leading out to the terrace, lawn and pool. To the right of the front door the kitchen is bright and immaculate with a breakfast bar. A corridor leads to the two ground floor bedrooms. There are two master suites on the first floor, both have large beds (1.6 metres wide) and are spacious, light and both have doors onto their own terraces.
The contemporary outside furniture is a grey raffia style consisting of comfortable chairs and a large matching table. The pool is in front of the terrace leading from the sitting room and there is an outside shower and a large pine tree giving extensive shade over the lawn area. Steps lead down to the lower garden where there is a lawn and a child's swing.
Brown's Health and sports club is under 100m away, where there is a restaurant/bar and extensive sports facilities.
Ground floor: Open-plan living/dining room/kitchen. 2 twin bedrooms; 1 with bathroom with bath & shower & 1 with shower room en-suite. Washroom.
First floor: 2 suites with large double beds & terraces; 1 with bathroom & 1 with shower room.
Details & Facilities
- Large flat screen TV
- DVD player
- Washing machine
- Air conditioning available at extra cost
- Underfloor heating available
- Maid 5 times per week
- Pool Towels
- Heatable pool 8 x 4m with steps. Depth 0.9 - 2m
- Pool cover
- Built-in charcoal barbeque
- May be suitable for wheelchairs - please ask for more details
- No pets
- Snack bar/Brown’s health club 100m
- Tennis 500m
- Restaurant 500m
- Golf (Vilamoura Old Course) 1.5kms
- Supermarket 3.5kms
- Vilamoura Marina 4kms
- Beach 5kms
- Faro Airport 23kms
|Number of people
| ||1 - 8|
|20 Mar - 14 Apr|
|20 May - 15 Jun|
|01 Oct - 31 Oct||£1638|
|16 Jun - 30 Jun|
|15 Sep - 30 Sep||£2156|
|01 Jul - 15 Jul|
|26 Aug - 14 Sep||£2884|
Prices are in £s sterling per week, per villa. If your holiday dates cross two seasons please ask us for a quote.
*Prices in Euros are approximate only and are only intended to provide an indication of the Euro price.
Extras & Costs
- Pool heating £434 per week (includes min 3 day pre-heat. Once heating is switched on the cancellation fee is 5 days pool heating charge)
- Air conditioning £150 per week
- Travel Cot £35 per week (free cot not available)
- Wooden Cot £50 per week (free cot not available)
- Highchair £30 per week (free highchair not available)
- Standard food pack not available, please ask for prices.
- Underfloor heating - price on request
- Refundable Security Deposit £500
- Taxi 1-4 People £38.00
- Taxi 5-8 People £55.00
- Taxi prices are for one way journeys