Find your perfect villa in Vilamoura
November 15, 2019
We have recently added some new properties to our portfolio in Vilamoura and looking through the photos it reminded us just how much we love the area, so we thought we would share our highlights with you.
Vilamoura is an ideal holiday haven and appeals to everyone from families with children, to couples looking for a romantic break. Originally constructed as an elite golf resort, it is still a golfer’s dream destination but it has evolved over the years into so much more. The resort is spread over a large area, from the exclusive marina and beautiful beach to the charming Old Village area and various golf courses, with villas nestled throughout. There is a tourist train that stops near to many of our villas and the main attractions, meaning a car is rarely necessary.
We have some amazing properties in Vilamoura, with something to suit everyone; from smaller houses and apartments to larger villas set in stunning grounds. Many of our villas are only a short stroll from amenities and entertainment, a selection are on exclusive developments and others overlook the renowned golf courses, meaning everyone can enjoy their splendour whether you are playing golf or just admiring the view!
With so much to offer, here are just a few reasons to book your next holiday in Vilamoura:
- Beautiful beaches with golden, soft sand and crystal clear waters
- Water sports – jet skis, banana boats, parasailing, boat trips, dolphin watching and much more
- A lively marina with million dollar yachts and an abundance of restaurants from fine dining to affordable cuisine
- Live music, karaoke, casinos, bars & clubs – there is no shortage of entertainment
- Aquashow Water Park, with a wave pool, water slides and even a water coaster!
- Spectacular golf courses for all abilities
It is hard not to fall in love with this fabulous resort and we look forward to helping you find your perfect property.
Click here to see our villas and apartments in Vilamoura and start planning your dream holiday today!