- Maximum: 8
- Saturday Arrival 3pm
- Heatable Swimming Pool
- Partial Air Conditioning
- Car Essential
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
Es Costal - Summary
Set in the Vall d'en March area of Pollença, Es Costal is in a spectacular setting, surrounded by mountains and enjoying complete privacy and peace. There is plenty to keep you entertained including a football pitch, wide range of satellite television channels, a good collection of DVD’s, wide choice of holiday books and a great kids room with all sorts of toys and games.
Located at the start of the ‘Cami Vell de Lluc’ (old pilgrims way to Lluc monastery), it is a paradise for hikers, mountain bikers, cyclists and for those who love exploring and being active. The well kept grounds flourish with beautiful local flora and fauna with each season bringing different flowers and wildlife. The large kidney shaped pool has roman steps and can be heated at extra cost.
All the bedrooms have air conditioning but due to its thick walls the vlla remains cool in the summer months and warm in the chillier seasons.
Outside there is a covered dining area, a children's football pitch and a chill out area.
N.B Mobile phone reception is very limited but there is a landline and wifi at the villa.
Rental licence ETV/6059
Ground floor: Hall. Living room. Dining room. Kitchen. Children's play room. Shower room. Washroom. Laundry room.
Steps up to: 1 double bedroom with steps up to 1 bathroom.
First floor 1 double bedroom with shower room en-suite & seating area. 1 twin bedroom (with exterior access). 1 double bedroom. 1 shower room.
N.B. For groups of 4 or less only 2 bedrooms will be available.
Details & Facilities
- Satellite TV
- DVD player + DVD's
- Washing machine
- Air conditioning in bedrooms
- Central heating is included in the winter months
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Cleaning twice a week including arrival day
- Weekly linen change
- Towels changed twice a week
- Pool towels provided (not beach towels)
- Heatable swimming pool with cover 14 x 5m. Heating at extra cost
- Portable barbeque
- Childrens football pitch
- Distance from all facilites (Pollenca old town) 9.5kms
- Puerto Pollenca Beach 15kms
- Airport 70kms
|Number of people
| ||1 - 4||5 - 8|
|05 Jan - 22 Mar|
|13 Apr - 24 May|
|28 Sep - 11 Oct||£2373||£2968|
|23 Mar - 12 Apr|
|12 Oct - 26 Oct||£2968||£3696|
|25 May - 28 Jun|
|31 Aug - 27 Sep||£4144||£5194|
Prices are in £s sterling per week, per villa. If your holiday dates cross two seasons please ask us for a quote.
*Prices in Euros are approximate only and are only intended to provide an indication of the Euro price.
Extras & Costs
- Pool heating £378 per week
- The Balearic government require a tourist tax, payable with the final balance. For travellers over the age of 16yrs the Balearic Tourist Tax is €2.20 per person per night. This is charged at parity to allow for fluctuation rates and administration costs.
- For cancellations 60 days or less before departure the cancellation charge will be 100%
- Infants may be included in maximum sleeping capacity, please check at time of enquiry
- Minimum 1 week booking
- Prices may be subject to a currency surcharge
- Refundable Security Deposit £550