- Maximum: 8 + 2
- Saturday Arrival 3pm
- Swimming Pool
- Table Tennis
- Partial Air Conditioning
- Car Essential
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
Fontella - Summary
This contemporary villa was totally refurbished in 2014 with a unique blend of modern and Mediterranean style. Located in the upper area of La Font, it is just ten minutes drive from Pollensa and has breathtaking views onto the bays of Cala San Vicente and Pollensa. The more energetic might choose to walk or cycle into town but be warned, the property is on a rather steep hill!
Beautifully decorated, the house’s main features are the surrounding exterior terrace and natural light which give it a warm feel. The owners have added their personal touch with objet d'art from their travels. Without a doubt, a unique property not to be missed.
The spacious open-plan living areas open onto a large terrace which has the most spectacular views.
The fantastic garden has many different independent and private spots, including a Balinese bed, where you can sit, relax and enjoy the views. There is a barbeque, a large covered dining terrace and a reading area.
N.B. Given the design of the garden, with numerous and partially steep slopes, this spectacular property would not be the ideal choice for families with small children or toddlers.
Rental licence ETV/6368
Ground floor: Spacious open-plan living/dining room/kitchen. 1 bedroom with full size bunk beds & exterior shower room accessed via terrace. Washroom. Utility room. Terrace.
First floor: Master bedroom double bed & shower room en-suite. 1 twin bedroom with shower room en-suite. 1 double bedroom with shower room en-suite. 1 double bedroom with bathroom en-suite.
Details & Facilities
- Satellite TV - limited English channels
- Washing machine
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning in upper bedrooms
- Underfloor heating
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Cleaning twice a week including arrival day
- Weekly linen change
- Towels changed twice a week
- Pool towels provided (not beach towels)
- Swimming pool 14 x 5m. 1.2 - 2.2m deep
- Supermarket 3kms
- Pollensa 3.5kms
- Puerto Pollensa Beach 7.5kms
- Palma Airport 63kms
|Number of people
| ||1 - 8|
|05 Jan - 29 Mar|
|27 Apr - 17 May|
|28 Sep - 11 Oct|
|02 Nov - 21 Dec||£3857|
|30 Mar - 26 Apr|
|12 Oct - 01 Nov||£5341|
|18 May - 28 Jun|
|31 Aug - 27 Sep||£6531|
Prices are in £s sterling per week, per villa. If your holiday dates cross two seasons please ask us for a quote.
*Prices in Euros are approximate only and are only intended to provide an indication of the Euro price.
Extras & Costs
- The Balearic government require a tourist tax, payable with the final balance. For travellers over the age of 16yrs the Balearic Tourist Tax is €2.20 per person per night. This is charged at parity to allow for fluctuation rates and administration costs.
- For cancellations 60 days or less before departure the cancellation charge will be 100%
- Infants may be included in maximum sleeping capacity, please check at time of enquiry
- Minimum 1 week booking
- Prices may be subject to a currency surcharge
- Refundable Security Deposit £550