- Maximum: 5
- Saturday Arrival 3pm
- Swimming Pool
- Partial Air Conditioning
- Car Essential
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Ca Na Gilda - Summary
Ca Na Gilda is a traditional and authentic Mallorcan finca with a rustic style, set in a rural location, between Pollensa old town and Puerto Pollensa. The villa is small and cosy decorated with traditional furniture and it maintains the original wooden beams and stone walls.
The outdoor space really is the gem to this property with a lovely outdoor covered terrace by the front door, an ivy covered terrace outside by the large Webber barbeque. This terrace is ideal for relaxing and for outdoor dining whilst keeping an eye on the children playing in the swimming pool. The grounds have many fertile trees growing seasonal fruits such as figs and persimmons. The owner of this property is friendly and attentive and genuinely cares for guests. Small gestures like a plate of the fresh hand-picked figs, grapes or oranges are little housewarming gifts she likes to give.
Due to the size and layout of the villa, it is best suited to smaller groups of 4 or 5 people.
It is worth noting that neighbouring houses can sometimes be heard when families are enjoying the exteriors and pool area, particularly in peak season. It is not obtrusive but nice to know before you book.
Rental licence number ETV 00545
Ground floor: Living/dining room. Kitchen. 1 double bedroom. 1 bathroom.
First floor: 1 twin bedroom best suited for children as beds are L-shaped & cannot be moved. 1 shower room. 1 double bedroom (bed 1.35m x 1.9m/ 4'6" x 6'3")
Exterior shower room.
Details & Facilities
- Satellite TV - limited English channels
- DVD player
- Washing machine
- Air conditioning in bedrooms
- Underfloor heating
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Cleaning twice a week including arrival day
- Towels changed twice a week
- Pool towels provided (not beach towels)
- Swimming pool 8 x 4m with steps
- Gas barbeque
- Beach 3.5kms
- Puerto Pollenca centre 4kms
- Pollenca Old Town 5kms
- Supermarket 5kms
- Palma Airport 66kms
|Number of people
| ||1 - 5|
|27 Apr - 24 May|
|28 Sep - 25 Oct||£980|
|25 May - 28 Jun|
|31 Aug - 27 Sep||£1596|
Prices are in £s sterling per week, per villa. If your holiday dates cross two seasons please ask us for a quote.
*Prices in Euros are approximate only and are only intended to provide an indication of the Euro price.
Extras & Costs
- The Balearic government require a tourist tax, payable with the final balance. For travellers over the age of 16yrs the Balearic Tourist Tax is €2.20 per person per night. This is charged at parity to allow for fluctuation rates and administration costs.
- For cancellations 60 days or less before departure the cancellation charge will be 100%
- Infants may be included in maximum sleeping capacity, please check at time of enquiry
- Minimum 1 week booking
- Prices may be subject to a currency surcharge
- Refundable Security Deposit £270