- Maximum: 8
- Saturday Arrival 3pm
- Swimming Pool
- Partial Air Conditioning
- Car Essential
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
Marina Golf - Summary
Marina Golf is wonderfully spacious with most of the ground floor spaces opening onto the fantastic exterior with a large lawn, carob, fruit and olive trees, a covered chill-out terrace, built in barbeque and wood oven. The attractive infinity pool, which is not very deep, is ideal for cooling off.
A beautiful Mallorcan style villa where great care has been taken to focus on the natural light, personal touches and a charming Mediterranean garden. The wonderful house keeper is a true asset to the villa. Continental breakfast is included six days a week and evening meals are also available upon request and at an extra charge. You will never run out of wine as the basement has a great wine cellar with a good selection of wines and spirits. The price of these are paid at the end of your stay directly to the housekeeper. These little special touches make such a difference to your stay and let you truly relax and put your feet up.
Marina Golf is a lovely, quiet country location so it is possible that you may hear the occasional barking dog or an early morning cockerel.
Licence number VT/1668
Ground floor: Living/dining room. Kitchen. Laundry room. 1 twin bedroom (no air conditioning). 1 shower room.
Split-level: 2 double bedrooms, 1 with bed of 1.35m x 1.9m & 1 with bed of 1.8m each with bathrooms en-suite.
First floor: 1 large double bedroom with bathroom en-suite (bath & shower), walk-in wardrobe & terrace.
Sofa bed for 1 or 2 children available on request although maximum sleeping capacity of 8 cannot be exceeded.
Details & Facilities
- Satellite TV - limited English channels
- DVD player
- Washing machine
- Air conditioning in 3 bedrooms
- Underfloor heating
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Housekeeper 6 days a week
- Breakfast 6 days a week included
- Towels changed twice a week
- Pool towels provided (not beach towels)
- Swimming pool 8 x 4m with children's paddling area
- Wood oven
- Supermarket 3kms
- Pollenca Old Town 3.5kms
- Beach 7kms
- Palma Airport 60kms
|Number of people
| ||1 - 8|
|05 Apr - 28 Jun|
|31 Aug - 02 Nov||£6195|
Prices are in £s sterling per week, per villa. If your holiday dates cross two seasons please ask us for a quote.
*Prices in Euros are approximate only and are only intended to provide an indication of the Euro price.
Extras & Costs
- The Balearic government require a tourist tax, payable with the final balance. For travellers over the age of 16yrs the Balearic Tourist Tax is €2.20 per person per night. This is charged at parity to allow for fluctuation rates and administration costs.
- For cancellations 60 days or less before departure the cancellation charge will be 100%
- Infants may be included in maximum sleeping capacity, please check at time of enquiry
- Minimum 1 week booking
- Prices may be subject to a currency surcharge
- Refundable Security Deposit £900