- Maximum: 10
- Saturday Arrival 4pm
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Table Tennis
- Snooker Table
- Air Conditioning Included
- Car Essential
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
Moana 2 - Summary
Designed with exquisite taste, this stylish and modern villa in Moscari exudes class and good taste. With every attention to the utmost details, the property combines the best of Mallorcan architecture and Dutch interior design. The property is a gem for enjoying the surrounding nature of Mallorca.
Moana 2 is ideal for large groups as it neighbours Moana 1 (also with 5 bedrooms) which can be accessed from the property via a path. The property also has a separate entrance. Moana 2 has slightly more privacy than Moana 1.
The villa has a great layout with the main living area and terrace opening up to bring the outside in and vice versa. It is an ideal choice for winter as it features under floor heating. A great one for the tennis players as the villa has a full sized tennis court, shared with Moana 1, and a table tennis table. The kids aren't likely to get bored here as there is a billiard table, two smart TV's and Apple TV for when playing outside gets too warm. The wi-fi connection can be accessed throughout the villa, terraces and gardens.
Outside you'll find a barbeque room with wood oven, pergola with day beds and various seating areas. The swimming pool has a counterflow current, ideal for swimmers to swim against.
Moana 2 sits in 20 hectares of gardens and has stunning sweeping views or the bay of Alcudia and the Tramontana Mountains. If you chose to stay here, you'll be ideally placed 30 minutes from Palma and 30 minutes from the beach in the North. The village of Moscari, where you'll find a small shop and resturant, is just a two minute drive. Selva is a five minute drive and has a small supermarket, a few good restaurants, a bakery and banks. Campanet is eight minutes drive with a choice of restaurants. Inca is a twenty minute drive and has many large supermarkets and good restaurants.
Rental licence ETV/5527
Ground floor: Hall. Living/dining room/kitchen with access to the pool area. Twin bedroom with en suite shower room. Laundry room. Washroom.
First floor: Open-plan living room. 4 twin bedrooms each with shower room en-suite.
Details & Facilities
- 2 Smart TV's (limited English channels)
- Apple TV
- Washing machine
- Shared Tennis court
- Table tennis
- Billiards table
- Air conditioning
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Cleaning twice a week including arrival day
- Towels changed twice a week
- Pool towels provided (not beach towels)
- Swimming pool 10m x 4.5m, with counterflow current
- Portable barbeque
- Supermarket 1.2kms
- Restaurant 1.2kms
- Selva (further restaurants) 3.8kms
- Beach (Puerto Pollenca) 30kms
- Palma Airport 45kms
|Number of people
| ||1 - 10|
|23 Mar - 26 Apr|
|05 Oct - 08 Nov||£5621|
|27 Apr - 28 Jun|
|31 Aug - 04 Oct||£7546|
Prices are in £s sterling per week, per villa. If your holiday dates cross two seasons please ask us for a quote.
*Prices in Euros are approximate only and are only intended to provide an indication of the Euro price.
Extras & Costs
- The Balearic government require a tourist tax, payable with the final balance. For travellers over the age of 16yrs the Balearic Tourist Tax is €2.20 per person per night. This is charged at parity to allow for fluctuation rates and administration costs.
- Please note: For cancellations 60 days or less before departure the cancellation charge will be 100%
- Minimum rental 1 week
- Infants may be included in maximum sleeping capacity, please check at time of enquiry
- Prices may be subject to a currency surcharge
- Refundable Security Deposit £1,100