- Maximum: 10 + 4
- Flexible Arrival 4pm
- Heatable Swimming Pool
- Table Tennis
- Air Conditioning
- Car Essential
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
Villa Puri - Summary
This stunning villa is in a peaceful location with spectacular country views. The villa was designed by a Dutch architect and is both spacious and luxurious.
The wide hall leads to the bright, open-plan living/dining room which has a comfortable leather L-shaped sofa and squashy armchairs along with a dining table and ten chairs. The stunning kitchen is well equipped with a breakfast bar and separate wine fridge. From here doors lead to the terrace and a further door leads to the TV room which has an enormous sofa and a large flat screen TV. There is a cinema room with a large collection of DVDs and a games room with a football table, tennis table and game consoles.
The established garden is a delight, with a spacious, shaded terrace, equipped with two teak garden tables and sixteen chairs. The swimming pool is cleverly designed and if groups include children a fence can be used to divide the children's section. Next to the pool is a hot tub, for up to twelve people, which is a great spot to enjoy the expansive country views. There is also a terrace with lounge furniture and fireplace and a lawn around the villa, with palm trees and fruit trees and parking for several cars.
Weddings & parties may be accepted at this house on request. Venue hire fees will apply. Please ask us for details.
Ground floor: Open-plan living/dining room/kitchen. Second seating area with TV. 1 double bedroom. 1 twin bedroom. 1 shower room. Laundry room.
First floor: 1 double bedroom with bathroom en-suite with bath & shower. 1 bedroom with two sets of bunk beds connecting to bathroom which connects to double bedroom. 1 double bedroom with shower room en-suite.
Lower ground floor: Cinema/games room with Playstation, tennis table, football table and treadmill.
Pool house with bathroom, outside kitchen & barbeque.
Details & Facilities
- Flat screen TV
- DVD player
- DVD library
- Games consoles
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 Dishwashers
- Table football
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning throughout - at extra cost
- Heating throughout - at extra cost
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Cleaning twice a week
- Pool towels
- Heatable swimming pool with cover, 10 x 7m, depth 1.15 - 2.35m, with shallow section for children. Heating at extra cost
- Hot tub - at extra cost
- Penina Golf resort 3.5kms
- Alvor 8.5kms
- Beach 9kms
- Lagos 18kms
- Faro Airport 74kms
|Number of people
| ||1 - 15|
|22 Jun - 12 Jul|
|24 Aug - 30 Aug||£5698|
Prices are in £s sterling per week, per villa. If your holiday dates cross two seasons please ask us for a quote.
*Prices in Euros are approximate only and are only intended to provide an indication of the Euro price.
Extras & Costs
- Pool Heating £500 per week
- Hot tub £120 per week
- Heating/Air Conditioning £250 per week
- Prices will be confirmed upon booking
- This property will not accept single gender bookings or groups of young people
- Minimum stay 1 week
- Prices may be subject to a currency surcharge
- Although the villa has a flexible arrival day we cannot leave too many empty days between bookings. Please always check with us to make sure the dates you require are acceptable
- Refundable Security Deposit £900
- Taxi 1-4 People £86.00
- Taxi 5-8 People £116.00
- Taxi prices are for one way journeys