- Maximum: 8
- Flexible Arrival 2pm
- Swimming Pool
- Table Tennis
- Snooker Table
- Air Conditioning
- Car Recommended
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
Villa Vivienne - Summary
Vivienne is a modern style triplex townhouse. It is located in a valley in one of the newest areas of Vale do Lobo.
The accommodation is set over several levels. The entrance to the house is through a small courtyard with dining table & chairs and a barbeque. The kitchen is on entrance level and has a glass wall overlooking the living room and doors that open onto the courtyard. Steps lead down from the kitchen to an open-plan living/dining room, which has a dining table seating eight, a large corner sofa and cable TV. Located below the living/dining room there is a games room with two sofas, TV and a pool table. In the garage there is also a table tennis table.
Two of the bedrooms have terraces, one with sunloungers and table and chairs and one with a seating area, and all bedrooms either have en-suite shower rooms or neighbouring shower rooms.
French windows lead from the living room to the pool terrace where there is a table for al-fresco meals, a built in charcoal barbecue, sun loungers and an infinity pool. There is also a hot tub on the roof terrace.
Due to the accommodation layout and staircases this villa may not be suitable for young children.
N.B. This villa has Vale do Lobo Club membership. Clients can purchase Vale do Lobo guests cards and have the privilege of substantial discounts on golf, restaurants and others. The approximate price is €45 per adult and €25 per child.
The accommodation is spread over the different levels:
Open-plan living/dining room. Steps down to; 1 double bedroom (no windows). 1 shower room. Steps down to; Games room. Utility room. Garage with table tennis.
Enterance level: Kitchen. Steps up to 1 double bedroom with terrace. Shower room. Steps up to 1 double with shower room en-suite. Steps up to 1 double bedroom with shower room en-suite & terrace. Steps up to Roof terrace with hot tub.
Details & Facilities
- Cable TV
- Washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Snooker table
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning throughout - at extra cost
- Cot - at extra cost
- Highchair - at extra cost
- Cleaning 3 times a week
- Pool towels
- Hot tub - at extra cost
- Swimming pool 7 x 5m, 1 - 2m deep
- Pool fence available by request - at extra cost
- Praca (restaurants & bars) 1.8km
- Shops 2kms
- Beach 2kms
- Faro Airport 20kms
|Number of people
| ||1 - 8|
|07 Jan - 04 Apr|
|28 Apr - 19 May|
|01 Nov - 14 Dec||£1988|
|05 Apr - 27 Apr|
|20 May - 30 Jun|
|15 Sep - 30 Sep||£2926|
|01 Jul - 15 Jul|
|26 Aug - 14 Sep||£4795|
Prices are in £s sterling per week, per villa. If your holiday dates cross two seasons please ask us for a quote.
*Prices in Euros are approximate only and are only intended to provide an indication of the Euro price.
Extras & Costs
- Air conditioning £150 per week
- Hot tub £100 per week
- Wooden Cot £50 per week (free cot not available)
- Travel Cot £40 per week (free cot not available)
- Highchair £30 per week (free highchair not available)
- Pool fence - please ask for price, subject to availability
- Prices may be subject to a currency surcharge
- Although the villa has a flexible arrival day we cannot leave too many empty days between bookings. Please always check with us to make sure the dates you require are acceptable
- Refundable Security Deposit £500
- Taxi 1-4 People £38.00
- Taxi 5-8 People £55.00
- Taxi prices are for one way journeys