The Villa Agency was founded in 1984 and one of our founding directors is still involved with the day to day running of the company.
Unlike many other websites offering villas, we are proud that we continue to offer a friendly, bespoke service which is all too rarely found in our fast tech world. We believe you should always be able to speak to an actual person and this will never change.
Our small team build relationships with our owners and clients and the number of clients who return with us year after year is testament to our approach.
We are not just a booking platform but offer the following service to our property owners:
- We work closely with retail travel agents, both in the UK and overseas. We pay these agents a commission from the advertised price
- Our staff visit the properties so that we have first-hand knowledge and can direct our clients to the right villa for them
- Our holidays are fully bonded with both ATOL and ABTOT licences giving clients complete financial peace of mind
- We have a sales office rather than remote workers and find many of our clients and owners like to speak to us on the telephone rather than by email. The office is open 5 days a week from 9.30 until 5pm
- We answer emails 7 days a week and also in the evenings
- We offer to book cars and flights on our clients’ behalf and can arrange taxi transfers and any special requests our clients have
- We work with the villa owners appointed villa manager rather than employing reps as we firmly believe this person will have a more detailed, hands on approach
- We ask the manager to make contact with our clients on arrival and provide a telephone number should the clients need them during their stay.
- We provide our clients with a 24 hour emergency number which is manned by a member of our staff
- Our website shows all bookings and provisional bookings so that owners can instantly see the diary.